We Do Snow Exclusive ICE B'GONE MAGIC® Distributor|
ICE B'GONE MAGIC® is a highly effective ice melting product. It is highly effective down to -30°. Snow will "burn off" with no plowing. ICE B'GONE MAGIC® works faster and lasts longer, saving you up to 30%-50% in salt use. ICE B'GONE MAGIC® is less corrosive, biodegradable and environmentally friendly. See why everyone is talking about Exclusive ICE B'GONE MAGIC®!
What is ICE B'GONE MAGIC®?
ICE B'GONE MAGIC® is safer to use on concrete, is less corrosive, may not harm curbside grassed areas or plants, and continues to melt ice to below -30F° if used as directed.
ICE B'GONE MAGIC® starts out as ordinary rock salt, which is then treated with a liquid, agricultural by-product of the distilling process blended with magnesium chloride. This patented liquid is trademarked as ICE B'GONE MAGIC® and dramatically transforms rock salt into a new de-icing material.
ICE B'GONE MAGIC® is a highly effective de-icing agent made from a patented blend of magnesium chloride and condensed distiller solubles. It is non-toxic, bio-degradable and has a corrosion index lower than distilled water.
The benefits and results of treating your salt stockpiles or your sand/salt stockpiles with ICE B'GONE MAGIC® are amazing!
Features and Benefits of ICE B'GONE MAGIC®:
ICE B'GONE MAGIC® Treated Salt is regular rock salt that has been treated with the liquid ICE B'GONE MAGIC® at a rate of 8 gallons per ton of rock salt.
With a simple motorized pump and tank system, ICE B'GONE MAGIC® is easily applied to bulk rock salt stockpiles, to transform this corrosive, potentially destructive and inefficient material into ICE B'GONE MAGIC®.
ICE B'GONE MAGIC® is a highly effective ice melting product which is less corrosive, safe for concrete and brick and environmentally friendly.
Here is a list of ICE B'GONE MAGIC® features and benefits:
- ICE B'GONE MAGIC® is economically superior. Because it works better and lasts longer, less ICE B'GONE MAGIC® is required to displace an equal amount of ice or snow than with any other ice-melter - at any price.
- Rock salt applications are reduced by 30% to 50%
- The need for sand in most circumstances is virtually eliminated.
- ICE B'GONE MAGIC® works faster and lasts longer at much lower temperatures than ordinary rock salt.
- ICE B'GONE MAGIC® has a working temperature of -30°F, whereas regular rock salt is ineffective below 18°F. This is a net 48° degree gain in working temperature, similar to calcium chloride, without the adverse effects.
- Because of its residual effect, snow and ice will not bond to the pavement. Black ice is virtually eliminated.
- ICE B'GONE MAGIC® is less corrosive. Unlike plain rock salt or calcium chloride, independent tests show ICE B'GONE MAGIC® to be completely less corrosive.
- ICE B'GONE MAGIC® will not damage steel doors, thresholds, equipment, carpets, flooring or concrete. In fact, it neutralizes rust!
- ICE B'GONE MAGIC® will not cause concrete to split or any paved surface to degrade in any way.
- Unlike calcium chloride and ordinary rock salt, ICE B'GONE MAGIC® leaves no visible residue.
- Unlike calcium chloride and ordinary rock salt, ICE B'GONE MAGIC® is safe for people to handle.
- ICE B'GONE MAGIC® is environmentally friendly, releasing far less chlorides into the environment than either plain rock salt or calcium chloride.
Features and Benefits for Snow Removal Contractors
Use of ICE B'GONE MAGIC® exclusively (i.e. sand is ordinarily not required or necessary) results in substantial reduction of the volume of material required for de-icing applications.
- Twice as much ordinary rock salt is required to produce the same effects.
- Three times (or more) as much sand/salt (60/40) mix is required to equal ICE B'GONE MAGIC®.
These major reductions in material volume obviously more than compensate for the premium price ICE B'GONE MAGIC® commands.
- Bulk ICE B'GONE MAGIC® prices are typically 30% to 40% more than ordinary rock salt, although only half as much is required.
- Bulk ICE B'GONE MAGIC® usually costs about twice as much as a decent sand/salt mix, but only one third as much is needed to produce the same effect.
Specific Benefit Examples
In addition to these material volume cost advantages, ICE B'GONE MAGIC® offers distinct benefits to every snow removal contractor, large or small and irregardless of whether services are billed hourly, per visit, or flat rate/seasonal.
- Contractors who bill hourly or per visit will especially benefit by shutting spreader gates to one third normal. Since less material is used, fewer refill trips are required. Fewer refill trips save time and fuel.
- ICE B'GONE MAGIC® turns brown, which means the customer can see material being applied.
- Flat rate contractors will make fewer visits.
- To apply ICE B'GONE MAGIC® during snow flurries or light snow events (two inches), set spreader gates to half the opening you usually use. Snow will "burn off" with no plowing. Customers don't care how you do it or how long it takes, they just want to see clear pavement.
- By eliminating the use of sand, every contractor will realize great savings from reduced spring clean-up costs. In the meantime customers will appreciate the absence of sand tracked into buildings and cars.
- Contractor equipment will last much longer and with less maintenance expense without the extreme corrosiveness of rock salt and frictional damage from sand on chains, bearings, etc.
- ICE B'GONE MAGIC® will not harm grassed areas or horticulture when applied correctly. Therefore, incidental damage to customer's property is dramatically reduced.
Bulk ICE B'GONE MAGIC® is a cost effective material for every snow removal contractor. It is less corrosive, safe for concrete and brick, and ICE B'GONE MAGIC® is environmentally friendly.